Familiarity with and understanding of one’s own product categories along with recognition of consumer needs and expectations are extremely important from business success perspective for each enterprise.
Discovering new consumer insights is already a part of every marketing and research department’s DNA.
In Atena Research & Consulting we analyze new markets and product categories, we identify unmet consumer needs in search for new business opportunities.
While analyzing new markets and trends we define new segments based on strategic diagnosis that consists of:
- Recognition of market potential and growth potential of the category
- Definition and characteristic of categories’ and brands’ target groups
- Definition of Category Entry Points
- Purchase drivers and barriers, decision process (Decision Tree)
- Reconstruction of positioning of competitive brands and rules of the category
- Loyalty level definition
- Defining price levels and price elasticity
- Indication of potential directions for further brand/product/service development
Selected scope of our work:
- Market and category diagnosis, understanding of market context
- Usage & Attitude – attitudes, habits, consumer behavior
- Consumer profile, target group characteristics
- Purchase funnel, laddering, decision tree
- Launch strategy, NPD
- Brand positioning
- Drivers, triggers, barriers
- Value Target